Wednesday, March 17, 2010

XXL 2010 Freshmen



Man, this right here is dope!
Besides that, I think this year hip hop has got some of the hottest freshmen in the game of all times. Some of them have got a big talent, for real.
J. Cole is really cold, he's got some of the best punchlines and his flow is doooopeeee!
Big Sean is one of my favourites, he's got something to show y'all, I like his style.
And Wiz Khalifa is just crazy man! I think that kind of rap he does is just stoopid!
Maybe I wouldn't have picked OJ Da Juiceman... like, I can't understand him. I just don't like him.
Anyway, let's see what these niggas will do this year.
Congratulations to all of 'em.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'd really like George Reefah out of Toronto if you like these cats. www.myspace.com/georgereefah

    ReplyDelete