Thursday, October 8, 2009

Omy's Looks

Okay check it, i saw a lotta guys have their own daily article like Diggy Simmons' " Thoughts of the day", so from today i'm going to have it too!
So let's start by showing some of my looks, how i dress and what inspires me.

Guess' Brit Rocker Shiny Fitted Denim



Band of Outsiders Long Sleeve Shirt






Calvin Klein Underwear



Nike Air Yeezy's Black/Grey





Flat Top RetroSuperFuture
                                         


So....that's it! Hope you enjoy what i posted, and maybe put some comments.
Anyway, I wanted to thank all of my followers, you know I really appreciate it a lot, and also thank all of the people that put comments on my posts, THANK YOU!!
Peace

1 comment:

  1. I like the glasses and the yeezys most :P

    EXPECIALLY THE YEEZYS!

    ReplyDelete